Tuesday, August 13, 2013

He got it!!!

Fisher finally got our package!  It took almost 4 full weeks, but he finally got it!  We received the email this morning at 4:30am.  I got up at 5:30 for my quiet time and saw that they came through.  It was all I could do not to wake everyone up right then!  But I let them sleep until 7:30, then we all piled up in our bed and opened the pictures together.  Here are just a few pictures they sent.  This is what his foster parents said in the email:


"We all had so much fun watching Fisher look at the pictures and explore all of the gifts.  He knew exactly what this was all about (did we ever tell you how smart this little fellow is?)   If you see him trying to make a hand signal on a couple of the pictures, he is trying to make the "V" sign that Chinese people so often do over here when pictures are being taken.  He was very intent studying the photo album, and after once or twice through the book, he was repeating back who everyone was - mama, baba, gege, nainai, etc."

Its hard for me to describe what we are feeling right now.  It becomes more real everytime we see him and talk about him.  He has been our son for a long time now...but it is truly surreal to look at a picture of him and see that he is looking at OUR pictures, holding the pillow pet that we sent to him, the one that Sterling and Cutter hugged and sent with such love for their new brother.  How beautiful to see him holding a picture that his sister drew for him.  I can't believe the clothes fit!  He is so sweet and so smart!  We simply cannot wait to hold him and love him and bring him home FOREVER!  The waiting is hard, but God is faithful in the waiting.  I hope you enjoy the pictures, as we did.  

" And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,  and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17-19







 

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you all. He is so precious. You are and will continue to be in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing!! I am sooo happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete