"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come." 2 Corinthians 5:17
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Just Getting Started
I have been thinking about starting a blog for some time now. I am not a writer, and I know this won't be interesting to anyone but me, but I really felt like it was time to start documenting God's hand in our lives in a more public way. We have a binder here at home where we have been writing down the ways God has touched our lives over the past few years. I can see already that He isnt nearly done...so I have started this blog to keep track. I know we will look back on this and stand in awe at His works. For now, this is all for me...but HE is just getting started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment